Team Leader (m/f/d) Customer Service
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Customer Service department based in Rheinberg/Germany, we are looking for a Team Leader (m/f/d).
Our organization grows and flourishes via organic growth and by acquiring other companies. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment. As Team Leader (m/f/d) Customer Service you will make sure to provide the best possible levels of service to our Europe-based customers and drive performance improvement processes.
YOUR TASK AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Active support of a customer base in day-to-day business throughout the entire process from order acceptance to processing. Be the first contact to a group of our agents and key accounts. Make sure their needs are translated to the internal organization.
• Initiate improvements to ensure that our customers have an easier and better supply.
• Provide guidance to a team of Customer Service employees. Make sure that the team works as one.
• Manage daily operation of Customer Service to meet service-level agreements for the front office area.
• Ensure that overall quality and productivity targets relating to customer services are met and take responsibility for the further development of the contact center for growers, agents and distributors.
• Take effective measures if change requirements arise.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or comparable educational background in combination with former work experience in responsible role in Customer Service,
• Proficiency in German and English (both written and oral),
• Ability to work efficiently with transactional systems as well as ERP and CRM software,
• Capacity to communicate and to partner effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, both internally and externally,
• Strong analytical capabilities and essential skill to handle complexity,
• Enthusiastic, passionate approach with a “can-do” attitude.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers plenty of room for personal growth and development to its employees. We have an informal and easily accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. Its annual turnover is about €350 m. The company employs over 7,300 people worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Click on the button below to apply for this job.