Business Analyst (m/f/d) ERP
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our IT department in Rheinberg/Germany, we are looking for a Business Analyst (m/f/d) ERP.
Our organization grows and flourishes via organic growth and by acquiring other companies. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment. As Business Analyst (m/f/d) you support our ERP system that is implemented within our Sales and Production entities all over the globe. You will become a member of an internationally positioned IT-team with around 20 colleagues located in Germany, The Netherlands and with the USA. Your reporting path will be directed to the IM Manager.
YOUR TASK AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Act as one of the key players within projects to implement our EPR system into a new entity or location,
• Help to describe business processes and implement them into the ERP system,
• Identify, organize and implement improvements in the ERP system and business based on knowledge of our company and its processes,
• Support the users of our ERP system, which are located all over the globe,
• Help to monitor and maintain our application landscape, in which the ERP system is extensively interfaced,
• Answer helpdesk questions and solve incidents as part of daily work,
• Perform IT-tests on new functionalities developed by our supplier,
• Assist key users in doing acceptance testing of new functionalities,
• Within the project of adding new EDI customers, set up the EDI connections between our customers and our ERP system,
• Occasional job travelling, mainly to our company sites in the Netherlands, will be required within this role.
• Analytical mindset with helicopter view as well as hands-on approach to details,
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; team player facilitating cross-functional collaboration,
• Bachelor degree (BSc.) with several years of relevant experience in similar functions,
• Knowledge in Oracle or Microsoft SQL, experience in querying data,
• Experience in project management,
• Excellent command of both German and English language, additional skills in Dutch language would be of advantage,
• Experience in Agriculture business would be a further asset.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers plenty of room for personal growth and development to its employees. We have an informal and easily accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. Its annual turnover is about €350 m. The company employs over 7,300 people worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Click on the button below to apply for this job.
If you have questions about this job opportunity, you can contact Rik Juffermans (IM Manager), via +31 174530100.