Focus on product highlights and megatrends
Dümmen Orange Presents Program Week 45
The Dümmen Orange Experience Week is about to kick off!
Dümmen Orange launches its Dümmen Orange Experience Week in the Netherlands during which we present our flowers and plants together in week 45.
Starting Monday November 4, Dümmen Orange will welcome its visitors in the Netherlands at our Open House location in De Kwakel. Two days later, we kick off both at the IFTF in Vijfhuizen and at the Royal FloraHolland Trade Fair in Aalsmeer.
- When entering our Open House in De Kwakel (November 4-8) you will walk straight into the core of the Dümmen Orange Experience where we present a large assortment of rose varieties from our production locations in the Netherlands, Kenya, Ethiopia, Ecuador and Colombia. New is the presentation of our product highlights Pina Colada, Popcorn, Vitamums, Rainbow Circus, Roses and Poinsettia in inspirational circle arrangements.
- The annual Experience Week Party for our customers will also take place in De Kwakel on Thursday evening, 7th of November.
At the IFTF in Vijfhuizen (November 6-8) you can find us at booth nr. A3.02 where our visitors will have the opportunity to Meet & Greet. Here you will find the latest Dümmen Orange retail varieties and novelties. A
- selection of our roses can be found in the next-door’s booth of our partner J. Spek.
- At the Royal FloraHolland Trade Fair (November 6-8) we will be present with two booths:
- In the Meet & Greet booth (nr. 20.5) you will find arrangements with flowers, pot plants, bulbs and tropicals highlights from the Dümmen Orange assortment.
- At our second booth (nr. 7.6) we will present vases with Dümmen Orange high-quality roses coming from our locations in in the Netherlands, Kenya, Ethiopia, Ecuador and Colombia.
New this year is the way Dümmen Orange presents its products. We have moved from showing a wide product range towards showing inspirational product highlights. To give our customers a good overview of our most important products, we will present the flowers, pot plants, bulbs and tropicals highlights as key concepts in inspirational settings. And of course, both fairs and the Open House provide an excellent opportunity to meet our enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff. With our two shuttle vans we provide for transport for our visitors between the three locations.
Rokus Hassefras, Marketing Manager at Dümmen Orange says: “It’s always a great pleasure for Dümmen Orange to participate in Week 45 and welcoming so many visitors at the multiple locations. It gives us the opportunity to connect with all kinds of people such as growers, florists, retail and wholesale contacts and learn more about their needs and preferences.”
For more information please contact:
Nicolette Straver – Corporate Communication Specialist
email@example.com / M. +31 6 83844844
Rokus Hassefras – Marketing Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 622 483 049