Team Leader (m/f) Customer Service
Dümmen Orange is an internationally leading breeding company focused on cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Customer Service department based in Rheinberg/Germany, we are looking for a Team Leader (m/f) Customer Service.
Our organization grows and flourishes via organic growth and by acquiring other companies. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment. As Team Leader (m/f) Customer Service you will make sure that the best possible levels of service are provided to our Europe-based customers and you will drive continuous performance improvement processes.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide supervision and guidance to a team of Customer Service individuals grouped around Front- and Back Office functions
• Oversee and manage daily operation to meet service-level expectations to Front- and Back Office area both from internal and external stakeholders
• Take ownership of customers’ issues and follow up on problems through to resolution
• Ensure that overall quality and productivity targets relating to Front- and Back Office services are met
• Drive continuous improvement of service procedures, policies and standards; take responsibility for the further development of the service level for growers, agents and distributors
• Take effective measures if change management requirements arise and lead the team through such periods.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or a comparable educational background ideally in combination with work experience in a responsible role within Customer Service field
• Previous experience in team management is a necessary requirement
• Proficiency in German and English, both written and oral
• Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools including ERP and CRM
• Capacity to communicate and partner effectively with a wider range of stakeholders, both internally and externally
• Strong analytical capabilities and essential skill to handle complexity
• Enthusiastic, passionate approach with a “can-do” attitude.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers plenty of room for personal growth and development to its employees. We have an informal and easily accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is a worldwide leader in breeding and development of flowers and plants. Our annual turnover is around 360 million euro. We have more than 7.700 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to our Dümmen Orange success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. We take pride in our corporate social responsibility efforts investing in the health, safety, and personal development of our staff as well as in innovative and sustainable techniques.
Click on the button below to apply for this job or send your application documents – including motivation letter and resume – via E-mail to HR@dummenorange.com.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.