Production Planner (m/f)
Dümmen Orange is an internationally leading breeding company focused on cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Production Planning department based in Rheinberg/Germany, we are looking for a Production Planner (m/f).
Our organization grows and flourishes via organic growth and by acquiring other companies. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment. As Production Planner (m/f) your main responsibility will involve the delivery of detailed and agreed manufacturing plans per production location. At this, you will apply our safety stock policy and manage related safety buffer requirements.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure that materials are available for production and products are available for delivery to customers
• Maintain the lowest possible material and product levels in store
• Manage reliable production coefficients from farms
• Manage and maintain space planning for all combined farms and rooting locations
• Provide basic reporting on production coefficients and key performance indicators.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Horticulture, Agriculture or Production and/or Supply Chain Management
• Previous experience in production planning or related function would be an asset
• Fluency in German and preferably advanced English skills, both written and oral
• Proficient MS Office skills, in particular in Excel, and ideally experience in using ERP systems
• Strong analytical skills, high level of detail orientation and accuracy, capacity to communicate and partner effectively with a wider range of colleagues and stakeholders and ability to deal with changing environments.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers plenty of room for personal growth and development to its employees. We have an informal and easily accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is a worldwide leader in breeding and development of flowers and plants. Our annual turnover is around 360 million euro. We have more than 7.700 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to our Dümmen Orange success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. We take pride in our corporate social responsibility efforts investing in the health, safety, and personal development of our staff as well as in innovative and sustainable techniques.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about this job opportunity, you can contact Emily Mason (IPT Lead Bed & Balcony), via +1 614 425 0136.