Marketing Manager (m/f)
Dümmen Orange is an internationally leading breeding company focused on cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Marketing department based in Rheinberg/Germany, we are looking for a Marketing Manager (m/f).
Our organization grows and flourishes via organic growth and by acquiring other companies. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment. As Marketing Manager (m/f) you develop, manage and implement the marketing activities of Dümmen Orange products that increase customer experience and drive sales. You will lead a team of Marketing Specialists and launch campaigns for defined products and concepts. Main activities for Marketing are supporting sales activities, managing events, product branding, retail support and corporate communications in close cooperation with different departments across the globe. You are part of the Management Team of Marketing and Corporate Communications.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing and communications program that will enhance the image and position of Dümmen Orange and its products within the floriculture marketplace,
• Manage and coordinate all marketing and promotional activities around defined product groups (and defined power brands + retail solutions brands),
• Develop and coordinate product catalog strategy and guidelines with the marketing team and partners,
• Develop and coordinate product brand and go to market strategies with marketing team and partners,
• Analysis of customer research on product level, current market conditions and competitor information (part of strategic marketing plan),
• Determine and manage the marketing budget dedicated to product group in the different (global) entities,
• Monitor, review and report on marketing activities and results (report on return on investment and key performance metrics) and manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects with the team, including photography and design.
• Several years of work experience as a Marketing Manager or equivalent (preferably in Horticulture / Fast-Moving Consumer Goods),
• Marketing experience in: Financial planning and strategy, marketing concepts and positioning, sales planning, competitive analysis, understanding the customer, product development, client relationships, creative services,
• Proven leadership skills,
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both German and English,
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and ideally also in design platforms Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign,
• Experience with WordPress and/or other website development platforms,
• Willingness to travel (approx. 10-20% of time, mainly The Netherlands).
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers plenty of room for personal growth and development to its employees. We have an informal and easily accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is a worldwide leader in breeding and development of flowers and plants. Our annual turnover is around 360 million euro. We have more than 7.700 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to our Dümmen Orange success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. We take pride in our corporate social responsibility efforts investing in the health, safety, and personal development of our staff as well as in innovative and sustainable techniques.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about this job opportunity, you can contact Marco van der Sar (Head of Global Marketing and Corporate Communications), via +316 2320 8477.