Laboratory Employee (m/f)
Dümmen Orange is an internationally leading breeding company focused on cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Cell Biology & Tissue Culture department based in Rheinberg/Germany, we are looking for a Laboratory Employee (m/f).
Our organization grows and flourishes via organic growth and by acquiring other companies. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment. As Laboratory Employee (m/f) you will actively participate in routine Tissue Culture activities within our Technology Application domain within R&D. The position offers exposure to the state-of-the-art cell biology and tissue culture technologies applied to a wide variety of ornamental crops in a competitive and dynamic environment. The reporting line is directed to the Laboratory Manager.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Efficient and timely execution of routine activities,
• Following process guidelines to achieve the best quality,
• Assisting with Protocol applications and process execution,
• Supporting the Technology Application team with planning, organization and administration.
• Vocational degree in Life Sciences and/or Laboratory applications; plant tissue culture experience is a plus;
• Proven work experience in a similar job, preferably in horticulture,
• Good German or English language skills,
• Good recording skills and analytical mindset ,
• Good communication skills and team player mentality.
• Computer using capacity with Excel and label printing etc.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers plenty of room for personal growth and development to its employees. We have an informal and easily accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is a worldwide leader in breeding and development of flowers and plants. Our annual turnover is around 360 million euro. We have more than 7.700 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to our Dümmen Orange success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. We take pride in our corporate social responsibility efforts investing in the health, safety, and personal development of our staff as well as in innovative and sustainable techniques.
Click on the button below to apply for this job.
If you have questions about this job opportunity, you can contact Pankaj Dhonukshe (Laboratory Manager), via +49 (0) 1522 1843 106.